Trump is meeting with more world leaders today
We know the Donald can move markets with a single word or line and today good be big one for Canadian/US markets, including the currency USD/CAD, as Trump meets Candian PM Trudeau.
- 9:00 am ET Receives his daily intelligence briefing
- 9:45 am Speaks with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria
- 10:10 am Speaks with President Jacob Zuma of South Africa
- 11:00 am Meets with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- 12:15 pm Participates in a roundtable discussion with Prime Minister Trudeau on the advancement of women entrepreneurs and business leaders; Cabinet Room
- 12:50 pm Has a working luncheon with Prime Minister Trudeau; State Dining Room
- 2:00 pm Participates in a joint press conference with Prime Minister Trudeau; East Room
- 3:00 pm Meets with the Republican National Committee Chairwoman and Co-Chairman
- 3:45 pm Participates in a pinning ceremony for Major Ricardo (Rick) Turner
- 4:15 pm Speaks with Maureen Scalia by phone
Let’s hope he has a better meet n greet with these leaders than he did with Japan’s Shinzo Abe.