Here’s Trump’s schedule for today.
Pharma stocks could be feeling the heat today as the Donald has a meeting with the prescription drug association, as well as the CEO’s from big pharma firms. Here’s what’s on Donald’s to-do list today.
- 8:30 am ET Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
- 9:00 am ET Meets with the prescription drug industry trade association, Pharma
- 10:30 am ET Meets with Chief of Staff Priebus
- 12:30 pm ET Lunch with Rudy Giuliani
- 2:00 pm ET Holds a listening session with cyber security experts; Roosevelt Room
- 3:15 pm ET Signs an executive order
- 8:00 pm ET Announces nominee to the Supreme Court